Guidelines for Speakers and Authors
You are required to submit a paper for the ITEC 2018 conference streams by the 14 December 2018. Please email Eva Lindsay with the paper attached and supporting information.
Eva Lindsay, email@example.com
- You will be required to send a draft/interim version of your presentation to the ITEC Organisers by 12 April 2019.
- You will be required to send your final presentation to Clarion Events by Monday 3 May 2019.
- Soon after your full paper has been submitted you will be notified of who will be your Session Chair. He/she will be very keen to view your presentation by the deadline, in order to ensure that you have included the right content that is pertinent to your session.
- The ITEC Organisers and Committee understand that you are likely to have to make changes to your presentation. This is completely acceptable, and new versions can be sent at any time up to 10 May 2019.
NB: Authors should be aware that the ITEC organisers, and your Session Chair will not accept presentations that includes content that is overtly commercial.
At the ITEC Conference
- One speaker pass will be assigned per session.
- Speaker passes will give you access to attend the ITEC Conference and Exhibition free of charge for the full three days. (This does not include the Networking Evening).
- It is essential that you stay within the time allotted to your presentation.
- There will be a speakers’ lounge, which will be available throughout the conference, where you can check your presentation and make changes if necessary.
- Delegates and speakers to the ITEC Conference are entitled to access to a password protected website that contains PDF versions of speaker presentations and/or papers. Please note that presentations delivered at the conference will be published together with papers where they are provided.
After the Conference
The Session Chairs will be invited to nominate a presentation that is worthy of winning the award for the best presentation of the Conference in terms of content and delivery. These nominations will be reviewed by the ITEC Committee directly after the Conference has ended. The winning presentations will be published on the ITEC website.
The website containing the speaker’s presentations and/or papers will be available two weeks after the end of the Conference.
By submitting your presentation to the organisers, you grant permission for it to be made available to the Conference Committee/Delegates/Speakers after the event on the ITEC 2019 website.
Should you need any further information please contact Misha Agarwal - Misha.Agarwal@clarionevents.com