- 01.Jul.1977 Joining the German Army
- 1981 MBA UniBw Hamburg
- 1991 -1993 AIS-Organisations Officer and Section Head FMS (Foreign Military Sales) at German Armed Forces Command USA/CA Reston, Virginia, US
- 1993 -1996 DepCdr German Army Training Establishment Shilo/ Kanada
- 1996 – 2001 G4 Staffofficer (exchanged) at V (US/GE) Corps Heidelberg incl: G4 of the German Support Element SFOR Aug-Dec 1998
- 2001-2003 Commanding Officer Supply Battallion 12 in Veitshöchheim incl.: National Commander and German NBC-Kontingent CJFTF CM KUWAIT (2002)
- 2003- 2005 G1 and Head of German Support Element Joint Headquarters Centre in Heidelberg incl : 6 month J3 Army and CoS at German Liaision Cmd Headquarters US CENTCOM in Tampa (Fl.) USA
- 2005- 2008 Branch Head Training Support Joint Force Training Centre Bydgoszcz, Poland
- 2008- 2010 Staff Officer G3 Training at the German MoD
- 2010- 2013 CoS Garrison Command Berlin, from February 2013 until 28.02.20 Branch Head Wargaming and M&S Training Support Division , renamed into Capability and Concept Development Branch, Plans and Development Division JFTC Bydgoszcz (Poland).
- Currently senior consultant with EWWOL Solutions Ltd supporting ST Engineering Antycip.
Senior Manager Strategy and Products, ST Engineering Antycip