Following another successful year, the Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization (SISO) will be hosting a SISO Symposium on M&S Standards in conjunction with the IT²EC conference and exhibition.To register your place, click here and complete the IT²EC registration form. Please ensure that you have selected the SISO Symposium option on the 'Extras' page.
We are currently in discussions with SISO regarding the date and location of their 2020 symposium. Further information will be available shortly.
- Serving Military: Free to Attend
- Other Delegates: £100
Complimentary coffee is included in the registration fee. Lunch will be available to purchase from various outlets within the venue and surrounding areas.
This Year's Features
- Keynote speaker (TBD) from U.K. MoD
- Overview of SISO, its activities, and existing and emerging standards
- Overview of the NATO M&S Group (NMSG) and its activities
- Session: Standards for Live Simulation
- Introduction of the UCATT (Urban Combat Advanced Training Technologies) family of standards
- Use cases / case studies
- Session: Standards for Human Simulation
- Presentation of the HPML (Human Performance Markup Language) standard
- Agent-based integration into M&S environments for human behavior
- Presentation of Medical FOM
- Session: Uses of M&S Standards
- Success Stories
- Emerging / Promising Areas
- Standards Development Needs
SISO is seeking four sponsors for this event in the amount of £1,500 each.
Sponsorship package includes:
- Sponsor logo on presentation slides
- Sponsor logo on signage at event
- Recognition of sponsor during opening and closing remarks
- Two complimentary seminar registrations
- Opportunity to provide literature to attendees
For more information about sponsorship or the symposium in general, please contact Patrick Rowe, Executive Director of SISO.
Royal Victoria Dock,
1 Western Gateway,
London E16 1XL