Meaningful meetings | Powerful connections
The variety and relevance of VIP visitors attending IT²EC has long been a distinguishing feature of the event.
Senior military officers, influential public sector officials and international delegations attend the event as VIP guests. These most prominent members of the military training, education and simulation community include representatives of national governments, ministries concerned with defence and security, central defence staff, and armed services.
Exactly 128 visiting VIPs and delegations were present at ITEC 2019, an 11% increase compared to the previous edition. Our VIP engagement team work directly with exhibitors to create relevant, balanced programmes for each delegation, ensuring suppliers of appropriate products and services are matched with potential customers.
VIP benefits include...
Dedicated VIP lounge and catering area
Enjoy access to our private seating area, great for networking during a break from the show. Complimentary lunch and refreshments are served throughout each day.
Personal onsite engagement service
Receive full support from our dedicated team to plan your time at the event. This includes recommended conference sessions, bilateral meetings and exhibitor engagement.
Priority entry and networking access
Enjoy fast track entry into the conference and exhibition on all show days, as well as a complimentary ticket to our renowned offsite networking evening.
Sample VIP attendees (2019)
- Assistant Chief of Navy (Personnel and Training), Royal New Zealand Navy
- Assistant Chief of Staff Requirements, NATO Allied Transformation Command
- Chief of Air Staff, Bangladesh Air Force
- Chief of Swedish Army
- Commandant, National Defence College, Bangladesh
- Commander Simulation Center Land Warfare, Royal Netherlands Army
- Commander Training, German Army
- Commander Training, Exercise & Evaluation, Royal Norwegian Navy
- Deputy Assistant Chief of Staff Future Training, Royal Navy, UK
- Deputy Commander Allied Rapid Response Corps, NATO ARRC
- Deputy Director, Expeditionary Warfare Division, US Navy
- Director General, Australian Defence Simulation and Training Centre, Department of Defence
- Director General, Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency (MSB)
- Director Navy Training, Royal Australian Navy
- Executive Director, Future Joint Force Development, US Joint Staff
- Head, Defence and Security Accelerator, UK
- Head, Soldier, Training and Special Programmes, Defence Equipment & Support, UK
- Program Executive Officer, Simulation, Training and Instrumentation, US Army
- Rector-Commandant, University of Defence, Czech Republic
- Secretary of State - Head of The Department for Emergency Situations, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Romania
- Vice Chancellor, Sir John Kotelawala Defence University, Sri Lanka